Whether you are using a credit card or PayPal, you can feel safe knowing:
- We use SSL, which loads our all of our website pages using industry standard security
- We use Stripe, a well known and secure payment processor, to handle all of our credit card transactions. They use industry standard best practices to ensure your credit card stays safe
- Your full card information is NEVER stored on our company website or web servers: All credit card information is handled through Stripe or PayPal depending on the payment method you choose
- If you choose "Save my payment information for later" when entering your card details, your card details are still not stored on our website — they are stored securely by our payment processor, Stripe
- We keep our website upgraded and secured, and constantly scan for malware or viruses with early detection warning systems in place
- We use strong passwords and limit access to trusted technicians only
- When you select the PayPal option, our site sends you directly to PayPal for payment and you are protected under PayPal's security measures
Check the top of your screen for our web address
As a safety measure, always glance at your web browser's (top) "URL bar" to make sure you see https://www.purelovechocolate.com before entering any credit card information or passwords.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about security, please don't hesitate to contact us.