Secure payment information
We know how important it is to maintain a secure website, so we take a number of steps to make sure everything is safe. We keep our shopping cart software up to date with the latest security updates and limit access only to trusted developers.
Whether you are using a credit card or PayPal, you can feel safe knowing:
- We use SSL, which loads our all of our website pages using industry standard security.
- We use Stripe, a well known and secure payment processor, to handle all of our credit card transactions. They use industry standard best practices to ensure your credit card stays safe.
- Your full card information is NEVER stored on our company website or web servers.
- We keep our website upgraded and secured, using strong passwords and limiting access to trusted technicians only.
- When you select the PayPal option, our site sends you directly to PayPal for payment and you are protected under PayPal's security measures.
As a safety measure, always glance at your web browser's (top) "URL bar" to make sure you see https://www.purelovechocolate.com before entering any credit card information or passwords.
If you have any questions about security, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to talk with you.